Monday, March 22, 2010

Thoughts of Arizona

 I had a wonderful time at Arizona. More than wonderful. Unexplainable.
Here's some things I want you to check out: (copy and paste into your search engine).
    http://www.andiesisle.com/ThisBlessingIsForYou.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReSY-ZVBpqE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLi_osYNsOU
Okay. Now that we've got that out of our way, let's get started on the trip.

I started this trip out with the thought of meeting new friends, and getting my soul fed.
I left Arizona praying, with a simple tear creasing the line of my jaw, and a burden on my heart.

My mind goes to a song with the lyrics, "I'll be right here waiting for you."
"Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
."
Sometimes we don't understand why God takes things from us, but we have to endure. We have to be stable for those who aren't. For those who give up. We have to be here for those who loose sight. Sometimes it hurts, but have to keep going. Another song comes in my mind, "Friends never say goodbye." That's true only for true friends. True friends, like Jesus, will never just say 'goodbye' and walk away. A true friend will be waiting for you whenever you need him. We need to be a true friend to Jesus. Doesn't he deserve it from us? Doesn't he deserve our true friendship and love?
It makes me so upset when someone up and backslides. Especially if it's someone that you thought never would dream of leaving and forsaking God.
There was a young man I knew that served God with his whole heart, or so people thought, and then just a few weeks back forsook God and backslid. He is only four days younger than I am, so his parents still make him come to church, but when asked if he wants to serve God, he said, "No] [I don't." It breaks my heart to see what could've been such a beautiful soul just dissapear into the Devil's pit. It's not fair for us that love God, but we have to stay strong and determine in our hearts that we will not do that. We have to stay strong.
Sorry about that. I guess I needed to vent. ... Anyway...about the trip.
As you know, we drove down, so I have tons of pictures. I will not be sharing all of them with you, but here are a couple. If you're going to Arizona, you need sunglasses! (Kellie)
(Mandy)
 Mist over the mountains. (Montana.)

A great big circularly thingy.
Me at some random stream.
And I superly don't' feel like waiting nine hundred hours to download all these stupid things, so just look at my web album. (Email me if you don't know how to get there. I just don't want some random person looking at me. lol.)