Sunday, November 29, 2009

THOUGHTS - What I love about Sunday

I really love Sunday, so I'm going to give you half of one-hundred divided by four plus point five reasons why I love it!

I love Sunday because (of)...
or
I'm thankful for Sunday because (of)...

1. Fried chicken. Mm mm. If we're not going out to eat, mom gets fried chicken and we go home. I think that's my favorite Sunday meal.
2. My pastor. I really am so happy that we have one now, I could scream for joy! It's such a blessing to hear truth and know it's right.
3. Dressing up. I love to dress fancy, and even if it's just a skirt and a blouse, I love wearing frilly things! (Or lacey things.)
4. My parents. The way they stand up for truth is amazing.
5. My friends. Heather, Mandy, Aaron, Keaton, Julie, Julie (2), Sister Green, the list goes on...
6. I get to study out my bible. My bible is very special to me, it's really a priveledge to have it.
7. God's spirit is always with us.
8. The songs. I love hymns, especially if it's a slow or almost sad hymn, then again, I like 218 and 413 also!
9. Winter days. I will always remember the way the 'weather' smells/ed when it was/is -20*.
10. Cedar. Sister DinahRaye makes wonderful cedar wreaths. Mmm... the smell.
11. My daddy. Need I say more?
12. Micah. (The pastor's son.) He is so cute! (He's five years old by the way.)
and 13. I'm thankful that it's Sunday now, because I've waited forever for it to be Sunday, and I'll have to wait six whole days before the next one!

~Miss Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment