Saturday, January 02, 2010

PHOTOS - Pictures! (updated 1-2-10)

Me and Wyatt at Isaac's birthday party.

Me, far right, at Mandy's birthday party.

Me, far left, Mandy's birthday party. (My nose looks funky in this one!!!)

Me and Micah, our church. (I'm dressed up like-so because it was the night of our Christmas play.)


(Mirror image.) I'm the one inside the mirror, to the left. (Mandy's birthday party.)

Me doing Tasha's hair at Mandy's birthday party.

Me and Tala, day of Mandy's birthday party.


Knuffle Fluffy, our cat, capturing a mouse.

Me making huckleberry jam for my cousins.

Making huck jam.

Me and my sister, Mandy.

Me cooking (again).

Me at Silverwood.

Me and Grammy E.

The sleigh ride. (I'm in the middle.)

Mandy's saddled on Kayro, (left) I'm bareback on Beauzie (right).

Me and Beauzie. (My horse.)

Me and Beau.

Me and Hollister Perfume for Christmas!

That's all for now, guys and gals.
I think I'll take a walk to the pond.
~Farmerette Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment