Monday, May 03, 2010

NEGUDETAI!!!

When I write, "NEGUDETAI!!!" at the end of my hand-written or emailed letters, everyone wonders what in the world I am doing. It means, "Never Ever Give Up, Don't Even Think About It".

I have some song lyrics, and encouraging notes for ya'll. Keep reading.

His heart was broken, mine was mended. He became sin, now I am clean. The cross He carried for my burden. The nails that held him set me free. His life for mine... His life for mine. How could it ever be? That He would die, God's Son would die? To save a wretch like me! What Love divine, He gave His life for mine! His scars of suffering brought me healing, He spilled His blood to fill my soul. His crown of thorns made me royalty, His sorrow gave me joy untold.
Come on over, to the winning side. Where following Jesus, we got the banner held high, we're God's mighty army, we won't be denied, come on over to the winning side.
Don't give up on the brink of a miracle, don't give in, God is still on the throne. Don't give up on the brink of a miracle, don't give up, remember you're not alone. When Satan would have you look at the trials of life that surround you and he tries to appear and he brings doubts and fear all around you don't look with the eye or listen with the ear, just cry out to God, He is always near in your darkest hour, the miracle is near.
God will make a way, there seems to be no way. Forever He is faithful, He will make a road, when you bear a heavy load. I KNOW... God will make a way. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY. WHEN THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY. FOREVER HE IS FAITHFUL. HE WILL MAKE A ROAD. WHEN YOU BEAR A HEAVY LOAD, I KNOW. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY. It must have seems strange to end up stranded between an army and a sea, they must have felt forsaken when it seemed God wasn't all He said He'd be, when your back's against the wall, it's the hardest of all, somewhere between provision and impossibility. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY. WHEN THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY. FOREVER HE IS FAITHFUL. HE WILL MAKE A ROAD. WHEN YOU BEAR A HEAVY LOAD, I KNOW. GOD WILL MAKE A WAY. When a wall of circumstances leaves you crying in the night and you struggle till your strength is almost gone, God will gently hold you in the shelter of his love and He'll carve a road for you to carry on, so CARRY ON, TRAVELER! God will make a way, when there seems to be no way, forever He is faithful. He will make a heavy road, I know God WILL make a way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily!!! I know, I can't wait for camp-meeting either!!! It will be so fun to stay together!!!
    Cute pics!!!
    Well, see you soon, =D
    ~Andria

    ReplyDelete