Monday, May 03, 2010

I Fear

I am thankful for... the song, "His Life for Mine" Sister Sharon sang. (AZ CM 2010 Song CD 2, Track 2)
I am blessed because... our house didn't blow down in this very windy wind storm!
I'm happy right now because... of the internet.
I miss... David, Sharon, Ian
I wish... people would just wake up and shake them selves. I feel like grabbing them by the shoulders and yelling in their face, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???!!!"
I fear... Jesus will come back too soon. (In my time. It's won't be too soon, because whatever time he chooses will be exactly perfect, but ... I'm afraid certain people (I can think of more than 15 right now) won't get saved in time.
I hate... nothing but the devil.
I love... God first, then my family, then 
I ate... strawberry fruit salad, and yummy wood-cook-stove-cooked soup.
I do not... want my sister to go without me. 
I do... want to go to Arizona for my 16th 'trip'.
I can not... contain my joy inside for Christ.
I wish I could... take a vacation. 
One last wish... I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight... (if I told you, it wouldn't come true!! =oP)