Monday, April 12, 2010

i've nothing to say!

You know that moment between fasignation, shock, and amusement?
I had one of those moments today.
Don't know why I had to share that, just did. =P

Also: while babysitting my little brother today, a weird 'odealif' (au-dee-uh-lih-ff) (Stands for our dear little friend)


Okay, nevermind. I was going to say I had a weird moment with my cat. She was perched with her two front paws straigh and two hind legs crouched. (Sitting position.) And she jumped up in my lap while I was attempting to 1) help my little brother with homework 2) chat to a friend 3) call my mother 4) type out something and 5) get the cat out of the way of my screen. I finally swatted her off, but she jumped back on and rubbed me up one side and down another.
Crazy cat.
My brother laughed so hard he fell off the couch.
Nice.
Totally.