Saturday, October 31, 2009

PHOTOS - Sandpoint Bulldogs (Highschool Football)

I've been begging dad for weeks this summer to, when football season comes, take me to a game. (Not professional... that is too boring. They know exactly what to do...) So, this week my dad had to go to LaGrande, OR (something to do with his work) and he told me, "You remind me Thursday night, and I'll take you to a football game Friday." I was overjoyed! So when he returned Thursday (He left Monday) from his trip, I reminded him. And guess what? He said, "How could I forget?!" Evidently he looked the times up on the net, and away we went! So... we went up to Sandpoint, and crossed the Long Bridge, and it was way cool. You could see the lights from the lake, and everything. Anyway, we ate dinner, then at 7 we went around in circles trying to find a parking spot. (It was the first of the playoffs, so it was packed.) The people I thought were really good players were 83, 24, 11, and 14. Especially 14. (Ben Fisher, senior running back.) He can run really fast, even though he's little! (Well, 5'9''/165.) I mean, he out-ran the his whole team and Lakeland! Here's a picture...
He's the guy on the far right. (They were running so fast it's blurry...)
The Bulldogs won 50-12. (Sorry to cousin who I told the scores were 50-6, I was wrong.) Here are some more pictures.



The highlight of my night? Was when a guy on the Hawk's team got hurt (I know... sad) anyway, he got hurt, and the whole Sandpoint team backed off and knelt down. I thought that was cool cause I've never seen that done before.

P.S. if you want the whole story (like the plays and points), click here to go to the Bonner County Daily Bee (Newspaper).

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had the option of comments yet, so we'll try it out and see what it does.

    ReplyDelete